Gluten Free Nut Free Non GMO Corn 50 Calories Per Cup No Artificial Ingredients Proudly Made in the USA

Shark Tank Variety Pack - 4 pack, 4oz bags

Regular price $24.99 Sale price$19.99 Save 20%
/

4 pack - 4oz bags

Our Variety Pack will cater to all of your cravings - from sweet to salty! Featuring all 4 flavors: White Cheddar, Classic, Pancake, and Cinnamon Bun. Perfect for sharing with friends and family

  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

White Cheddar

Non-GMO Corn Meal, Non-GMO Sunflower Oil and/or Non-GMO Canola Oil, White Cheddar Seasoning (Whey, Buttermilk Solids, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Non-Fat Dry Milk, Salt, Natural Flavors, Butter, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Dehydrated Onion, Citric Acid). Contains: Milk.

Classic

Non-GMO Corn Meal, Non-GMO Sunflower Oil and/or Non-GMO Canola Oil, Like Air Classic Seasoning (Whey, Butter, Salt, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Natural Flavors). Contains: Milk.

Pancake

Non-GMO Corn Meal, Non-GMO Sunflower Oil and/or Non-GMO Canola Oil, Non-GMO Pancake Seasoning (Brown Sugar, Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavors). Dairy-Free.

Cinnamon Bun

Non-GMO Corn Meal, Non-GMO Sunflower Oil and/or Non-GMO Canola Oil, Non-GMO Cinnamon Bun Seasoning (Tapioca Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Spices, Fructose, Salt, Natural Flavors). Dairy-Free.

White Cheddar

4 servings per container | Serving size: About 3 Cups (28g)

Calories: 150, Total Fat: 9g 12%, Saturated Fat: 2g 9%, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 5mg 1%, Sodium: 240mg 10%, Total Carbohydrate: 15g 5%, Dietary Fiber: 1g 2%, Total Sugars: 3g, Includes 0g Added Sugars: 0%, Protein: 2g, Vitamin D: 0mcg 0%, Calcium: 53mg 4%, Iron: 0mg 0%, Potassium: 88mg 2%

Classic

4 servings per container | Serving size: About 3 Cups (28g) Calories: 150, Total Fat: 9g 12%, Saturated Fat: 2g 10%, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 5mg 1%, Sodium: 210mg 9%, Total Carbohydrate: 16g 6%, Dietary Fiber: 1g 2%, Total Sugars: 2g, Includes 0g Added Sugars: 0%, Protein: 2g, Vitamin D: 0mcg 0%, Calcium: 26mg 2%, Iron: 0mg 0%, Potassium: 59mg 1%

Pancake

4 servings per container | Serving size: About 3 Cups (28g) Calories: 150, Total Fat: 9g 12%, Saturated Fat: 1.5g 7%, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg 0%, Sodium: 130mg 6%, Total Carbohydrate: 17g 6%, Dietary Fiber: 1g 2%, Total Sugars: 4g, Includes 4g Added Sugars: 8%, Protein: 1g, Vitamin D: 0mcg 0%, Calcium: 7mg 1%, Iron: 0mg 0%, Potassium: 9mg 0%

Cinnamon Bun

4 servings per container | Serving size: About 3 Cups (28g) Calories: 150, Total Fat: 9g 13%, Saturated Fat: 1g 5%, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg 0%, Sodium: 65mg 2%, Total Carbohydrate: 17g 6%, Dietary Fiber: 1g 2%, Total Sugars: 4g, Includes 3g Added Sugars: 5%, Protein: 1g, Vitamin D: 0mcg 0%, Calcium: 10mg 1%, Iron: 0mg 0%, Potassium: 8mg 0%

Gluten Free Nut Free Non GMO Corn 50 Calories Per Cup No Artificial Ingredients Proudly Made in the USA